Monday, December 28, 2009

Hiv Testing Symptoms 5 Months

You have, like, you hear?

* I have: my own self ... (Although I am not my own membership)
* I want: finding the inner teacher that we all have ...
* I hate: the selfishness, pettiness, opportunism, evil, cruelty, stupidity.
* I hear:
listened * I fear I have: the fear
* I cry: From time to time, when I saturate
* I miss: and also won.
* I need to: continue to evolve. * I'm embarrassed
: all that is shameful (both mine and others)
* Puts you happy: every act of generosity (of self and others, to me and to all be worthy of it) * It hurts
: rejection , replacement, lies and hypocrisy.
* You have a journal? : Nope (I have a blog sharp)
* I like to cook: yes! (Well, sometimes ...)
* A secret that you have not told anyone?: Many.
* You put your clock a few minutes ahead? and no, I'm on vacation.
* believe in love: yes, because I have felt, but I think that most people know love
* I bathe every day: yes, and sometimes (in summer) more than once day.
* I want to marry?: I do not know ... maybe yes, maybe no.
* Do you like storms?: Depends ...
* The weirdest person?: The least rare.
* The most annoying person?: A Pibito no fotolog jajaja.
* The person who knows you better?: No
* Your favorite band: Queen
* Your greatest wish: No longer feel like ... • OTHER QUESTIONS



* Sign: Aries
* Hair Color: Brown
* Eye Color: Brown (?)
* Favorite Number: 13 Favorite
* Day: Friday
* Favorite Month: April
* Favorite Season: Winter
* Favorite sport: volleyball
* Coffee or tea: coffee / mate
* Beach or mountains: both
* Barcelona or Madrid: Barcelona
* Sun or Snow: both


IN THE PAST YOU HAVE

24H * Cried: no
* Helped someone: no Bought something
* ?: if
* sick: no
* Ido cinema: no
* Salido for dinner: no
* Said "I love you"?: If
* Write a letter: no
* Lost a boyfriend: no
* Talked to someone who does not talk time: no
* Written in a journal: no
* Had a serious talk: yes
* lost someone: no * Embraced
to someone: yes
* Fought with a relative?
not * Fought with a friend: no.
* Dream awake?: All the time





COULD EVER * Eat a worm?: No (at least realizing the act cometiente)
* Kill someone: NO!
* Kissing someone of the same sex? "Yuck" ... (Juas)
* Having sex with someone of the same sex?: Cf.: Supra
* Throw you a parachute: yes

* Singing in a karaoke: yes, I do not know
* Be a vegetarian?: Ummm yep
* drunk: yes
* shoplifting?: Only if they promise not to discover me hahaha

I leave the task to my friend Lidia ... to respond!

0 comments:

Post a Comment