Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Cheapest Place For Esp Primer

MACRI the edge And it will not more ... Lilliputian

another year. A year that ends in a way unimaginable to me. A perspective that began and ended with another completely different ...

What struck me from the roots, I had stumbled from the soul to the mouth ... who gave me love, and heartache; promises and betrayals, dreams and disappointments infinite deep.

That reconciled me with my story, and put me back to what my future was supposed ...

I got home, my total independence, a daughter feline, and strengthened my links more important, the people who always wanted me and it really I am, without envy, without studying landslides only my property, I put those people (well, I put alone) well away ...

gave me tremendous achievements in the professional, gave me my space, and my reputation, as I never thought it would ...

Like everything, this year had their things / beings good and bad ... but one thing is certain, kept me moving, knowing that next year will be different and new things come, and that this has been the previous ... I do not live in the monotony, the years I spent in vain, and I'm stuck in the same chair and facing the same screen ...

Goodbye 2009, welcome 2010 ... and

Thanks for everything, yes, "ALL" ... AND HOPE ALIVE!

Technorati Tags: Love , heartbreak, hope , achievements, movement, health , disease, pain , passion, joy

esperanza

0 comments:

Post a Comment