Friday, July 23, 2010

Testing Opportunities 2010

Helmets for the Thor movie and a new blog about the character. Thor

show is just the helmets will use in the movie from Thor . In the picture we see Loki helmet (left), the Thor (right) and the Odin (center) looks like a cross Helmet of Thor and Loki. They have very good looking all I think.



take this opportunity to tell I created a new blog dedicated to Thor , called Heimdall's Horn (Horn of Heimdall ). I created basically because many things are happening around the character of Thor (film, comics, merchandising, etc.). I do not want to flood Disciples of the Sword with this. The blog is in English. The truth that my written English was rusty a lot and hope to recover the ease with this new initiative. I decided to do it in English among other things, that what I am reading from Thor is what is coming in the USA as of today I do not want surprises pounding her potential readers Disciples who follow the adventures of Thor in English.

I invite you to visit this new blog and what comentarios.Más inundeis with your top you have the link and you can find it in my blog roll.






0 comments:

Post a Comment