Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Dining-room-furniture.html

Annotated Item CEaW with MOD NEW



One of the things missing from this blog amateur, are annotated games or AAR, and I like the blog above all it has launched a Comment I have a game.

The game is one that I'm playing with the wargame frantic Commander Europe at War to the MOD Grand Strategy Expansion version 1.06 (may be during the course of the game is updated to a later version).

Comment This art of time-consuming items to anyone who does and that is why I'm not rolling with text than a thousand words and I'm going to throw to conduct an AAR from the historical point of view, the latter because the game will pace regardless of what happened in reality, but some things can match.

My intention is to make it lively and interesting for the reader, with "quick" claim that the end is not a task that overwhelms me or obligation, it "interesting to the reader, I hope, we would not like to know I'm a glanders, boring, joyless, if you let it open as you pass it fulfilled one of my goals:)

Besides we will comment on things related to the improvements made with this mod or those I really liked, but beware, it will not be as great 220-page manual and have set up the creators of this mod.

For the subject and I hope you enjoy, like me.


CEaW ARR (starting with frenzied)

Turno001
Turno002
Turno003
Turno004
Turno005

0 comments:

Post a Comment