Monday, June 14, 2010

Keloid Scar Treatment Medicare

Now if: Trailer Song Ice and Fire

As I said last night : today all look the trailer of Game thrones. I did nothing but get up, just in time for work. Once back home at noon , I had time to look more quietly and taste. In the end no one was quite good trailer but a teaser and left me very dissappointed. A set of images so fast that only one has time to look good but that fans of the series immediately recognize (that Ned ice, drawing a to run the deserter of the Night Guard well at the beginning of A Game of Thrones ).


The first rays of daylight also leave us a piece of image Sean Bean characterized as Ned Stark and the official website of the series which of course happens to occupy the corresponding space on my blog roll .

Game of Thrones the TV Series


Attentive as in the absence of tito Martin finished the fifth book ( A Dance with Dragons), comes a series of HBO and things promise. I think the fans were really pleased with this adaptation.

I leave you with the trailer, photo and link to the official website.





0 comments:

Post a Comment